Watercolor 64 Instagram Watercolor 64 Pinterest

Thursday 20 June 2013

RIP James Gandolfini

 
 
I am always a big admirer of creative people (in whatever genre) who are unapologetic in their "different-ness". It's a lot easier to respect a artist when the only reason they are known and loved is for the dedication they show to their craft and not what scandal they have got themselves into for the week. James Gandolfini is one of the few who have managed to maintain that dignity, in my opinion.
 
I am a huge fan of the work he did in the Sopranos - one of the best TV dramas ever made - but for me and my nostalgic tastes - his voice work on Where The Wild Things Are was my favourite.
 
RIP
 
"Now you are a king, and you will be a truly great king"
Carol "Wild Thing" - Where the Wild Things Are
 
 

1 comment: