Watercolor 64 Instagram Watercolor 64 Pinterest

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome 2013!

Hi y'all. I am back.... well sort of.... I am working out how to set this blog up in a more professional/pretty way - so I have had a break from writing posts for a bit. I have every intention of kicking back into it - so bear with me if the posts come out a bit higgle-dee-piggle-dee for the time being.
Did you all have a great Christmas and New Years? J and I did - it was a lovely quiet break ending with a great party with great people last night to see out 2012 and welcome in 2013. I am resolving to be much more creative this year - amongst other resolutions - and am ready to get it cranking ASAP! I am not usually one for making resolutions - let's see how this goes...... 
Thanks for stopping by lovelies
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment